By using our website, you agree and understand that the information and material contained in this website implies and constitutes your consent to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Our collection, use, disclosure, and processing of personal information about individuals will vary depending upon the circumstances. This privacy notice is intended to describe our overall privacy and data protection practices. In some cases, different or additional notices about our data collection and processing practices may be provided and apply to our processing of certain personal information
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
· Provide, operate, and maintain our website
· Improve, personalize, and expand our website
· Understand and analyze how you use our website
· Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
· Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
· Send you emails
· To deliver our products
· Find and prevent fraud
OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we collect your personal information on a voluntary basis. However, if you decline to provide certain personal information that is marked mandatory, you may not be able to access certain Services or we may be unable to fully respond to your inquiry.
Sources of personal information we collect. The personal information that we collect and process will vary depending upon the circumstances. We collect personal information directly from individuals, automatically related to the use of the Services, and in some cases, from third parties (such as social networks, platform providers, payment processors, data providers, and operators of certain third party services that we use). For example, some of the ways we collect information are as follows:
Information we collect directly. We collect information that you provide to us, such as:
· when you create an account, provide contact information, and send other personal information to us;
· when you complete or submit a form through “Kollect Korner” , for example, “Contact Us” or “More Information” forms;
· when you submit orders or requests, or register for or use “Kollect Korner” , or otherwise contact us;
When you register for an Account on our website, we may ask for your contact information
The personal information we may ask:
· First Name
· Last Name
· Billing address
· Phone Number
· Payment details
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
While the purposes for which we may process personal information will vary depending upon the circumstances, in general we use personal information for the purposes set forth below. Where GDPR or other relevant laws apply, we have set forth the legal bases for such processing in parenthesis
1. Providing support and services: including, for example, to provide products and services you request (and send related information), operate “Kollect Korner” ; to communicate with you about your access to and use of our services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfill your requests and provide technical support; and for other customer service and support purposes.
2. Purchase and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
3. Analyzing and improving our business: including to better understand how users access and use “Kollect Korner”, to evaluate and improve our services and business operations, and to develop new features, offerings, and services; to conduct surveys, and other evaluations, such as customer satisfaction surveys; and for other research and analytical purposes.
4. Personalizing content and experiences: including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, and referrals; tailor content we send or display on “Kollect Korner” ; to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences.
5. Advertising, marketing and promotional purposes: including to reach you with more relevant ads and to evaluate, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our ad campaigns; to send you newsletters, offers, or other information we think may interest you; to contact you about “Kollect Korner” or information we think may interest you;
6. Defending our legal rights: including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
7. Complying with legal obligations: including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information that we collect about you as set forth below or as otherwise described at the time of collection or sharing.
1. Service providers: We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, and customer service and support providers.
2. Third Parties: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
3. Business transfers: We may disclose or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such event where permitted by law.
4. Legally required: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law (e.g., to law enforcement, courts or others, e.g., in response to a subpoena or court order).
5. Protect our rights: We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g. warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients and customers or others.
COOKIES, TRACKING, AND ANALYTICS
“Kollect Korner” may use first party and third-party cookies, pixel tags, plugins, and other tools to gather device, usage and browsing information when users visit “Kollect Korner” . For instance, when you visit “Kollect Korner” , our server may record your IP address (and associated location information) and other information such as the type of your internet browser, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and the pages you view and links you select on the Services, as well as date and time stamps associates with your activities on “Kollect Korner” .
We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to personalize and improve your experience while using the Services, to improve and measure our advertising campaigns and to better reach users with relevant advertising both on “Kollect Korner” and on third party websites. We also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
Essential cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features. Without these cookies we could not, for example, authenticate your login or remember that you are logged-in as you move through the Service.
Functionality cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as the region you’re in) and tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they can be used to remember your login details or remember your nickname when you next login. They may also be used to provide services you’ve requested, for example leaving a comment on the Service.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of ice rink search results.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our services and third party sites.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Websites to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Websites (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Websites and response rates. We and our service providers may also use pixel tags in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, track whether our emails are forwarded, and conduct analytics.
Most browsers collect certain information, such as your IP address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. This information is gathered automatically and stored in log files.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS TOOLS
Please note that our Websites do not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called ‘Do Not Track’ feature your browser might have. If you wish to disable cookies on our Websites, you should not rely on any ‘Do Not Track’ feature your browser might have.
We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to help protect Personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. In the event that the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us by visiting (“Contact Us”).
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below. In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such Personal Data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection. From time to time, we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may retain personal information for longer where required by our legal and regulatory obligations, professional indemnity obligations, or where we believe it is necessary to establish, defend or protect our legal rights and interests or those of others. With respect to the data and files we handle as a processor, we retain this personal information in accordance with our clients’ instructions.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
· Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
· Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this Policy at any time. If we make any material change in how we collect, use, disclose, or otherwise process personal information, we will prominently post a notice regarding such change on the Services. Any material changes to this Policy will be effective 10 days after our posting of the updated Policy or as otherwise required by applicable law. Where required to do so by law, we may seek your prior consent to any material changes we make to this Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please use the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Display their FAQs
Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the types of personal information is received and collected by kollectkorner.com and how it is used.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of www.kollectkorner.com (the “Terms and Conditions“) are hereby made effective (kollectkorner.com)” or “we” or “us” or “our“), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of “Kollect Korner”, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
In consideration of each member or customer’s (each, a “customer” or “you“) access to and use of the Site, we require every members and customer to act with integrity, to our rules for the Site, and to abide by these Terms and Conditions and each other rule, regulation or other policy of “Kollect Korner”, (kollectkorner.com).
By clicking “I AGREE” and/or using or accessing the Site, you hereby agree,
(a) that you have received, read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions create a valid and binding agreement, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms hereof,
(b) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any terms, conditions or other rules, regulations or policies of “Kollect Korner”, (kollectkorner.com), as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time in our sole discretion without notice, and
(c) that your use of the Site shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations, and that you are solely responsible for your compliance with, familiarity with and understanding of any such laws, rules or regulations applicable to your use of the Site. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
1. Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
2. Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes, and similar marketing concepts;
3. Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
4. Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
5. Not to bully, intimidate, or harass any person;
6. Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
7. Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, fraudulent, misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
8. Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
9. Not to engage in manipulative practices designed to obfuscate the true intent of your submissions to the Site, or to artificially generate traffic to another website;
10.Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
11.Not to issue chargeback disputes against us;
12.Not to use patented, copyrighted, trademarked or other protected intellectual property without the written consent and authorization of the owner of such property;
13.Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
14.Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof; and
15.Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to the Site, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of “Kollect Korner”,(kollectkorner.com).
1. In consideration of your use of the exercise equipment and facilities provided by the company, You expressly agree and contract that the company and its insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, shall not be liable for any damages arising from personal injuries (including death) sustained by you, or your guest in, on, or about the premises, or as a result of the use of the equipment or facilities, regardless of whether such injuries result, in whole or in part, from the negligence of the company.
2. By the execution of this agreement, You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur to you, and You hereby fully and forever release and discharge us, our insurers, employees, officers, directors, and associates, from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out the use of said equipment and facilities.
3. You expressly agree to indemnify and hold the company harmless against any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, of any person or entity, that may arise from injuries or damages sustained.
4. You agree to be solely responsible for safety and well being of your guest and yourself. You understand that we do not provide supervision, instruction, or assistance for the use of the facilities and equipment.
5. You agree to comply with all rules imposed by the company regarding the use of the facilities and equipment. You agree to conduct yourself in a controlled and reasonable manner at all times, and to refrain from using any equipment in a manner inconsistent with its intended design and purpose.
6. You understand and acknowledge that the use of exercise equipment involves risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death.
7. You understand and agree that the company is not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
8. You participate in any of these activities at your own risk. You agree to consult with your personal physician before participating in any of these high-risk activities. Read, understand, and follow specific warnings and instructions on products and in product manuals or inserts before using the product.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Company is the sole owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site, mobile application or any other digital media and its contents. The content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sounds, video, etc. the website, mobile application or any other digital media content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All titles, ownership and intellectual property rights in the website and its content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates, agents, authorized representatives or licensor’s as the case may be.
All rights not otherwise claimed under this Terms and Conditions or by the Company are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
PAYMENT AND PRICES
Prices for products are quoted on the item listing. Our shop contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
Product descriptions, typographic, pricing and photographic errors are unintentional and subject to correction. We regret, but are not liable for such errors. We reserve the right to reject any orders placed for a product listed at an incorrect price. If you discover an error in our website or catalog, please let us know.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force. If you dispute any payment made to us you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by checking the order details. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by editing your shopping cart and/or customer details.
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within  days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
Although we endeavour to make sure all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct, an ordered item may not be available. We will contact you, in case the product is not available.
You warrant to us that:
(a) You have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
(b) The information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
(c) You will be able to accept delivery of the products;
Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused by, among other things, strikes, lock-out, riots, rebellions, accidental explosions, floods, storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with USA law, and the courts of USA will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
Notwithstanding anything else set forth in this website, any and all claims, actions, disputes and lawsuits relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to this website, including but not limited to accessibility, services and products related to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United States of America without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction.
Any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding arising out of or related to this website and the services and products provided, shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States and the user hereof irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding, and waives any objection based on improper venue.
By using the site you indemnify Kollectkorner.com from liability for loss or damage of whatever nature and howsoever arising from your use of the website and or any services, content or obligation in terms of these terms and conditions.
We expressly disclaim any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, accuracy of measurements, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We shall have the right to use and disclose any information provided by you through the Site, or other products or services, (including but not limited to information provided through e-mail) or made available through your use of the Site, for any lawful purpose, unless you indicate otherwise in accordance with the policies and procedures therefore of “KOLLECT KORNER”. In no event shall you be entitled to any compensation for the use of any of such information.
If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Services will automatically terminate. In addition, “Kollect Korner” in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your user account and/or suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued.
REFUSAL OF YOUR ORDER
While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on the Site. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the Site at any time without notice.
The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may require verification of information before accepting an order.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
WHY WE ASK FOR YOUR ZIP CODE
To determine local product availability and pricing, we require your ZIP Code. The ZIP Code associates your request with a particular location/region. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us so no personally identifiable information is captured when using this function.”
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected in any way.
We work hard to provide the best products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Services, however, are provided “as is,” and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
KOLLECT KORNER, DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, KOLLECT KORNER, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; KOLLECT KORNER, DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
KOLLECT KORNER, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; AND, KOLLECT KORNER, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM, THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY KOLLECT KORNER, HEREBY.
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our services. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site, and other products and services of “Kollect Korner”, may contain links to other websites or applications. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. “Kollect Korner” has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Site, or other products and services of “Kollect Korner” and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. We do not exercise control over third party websites.
Your use of links to other websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites linked from the Site, or other products and services of “Kollect Korner”, nor do we make any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any such website.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
Copyright © 2021 “Kollect Korner”. All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by “Kollect Korner” or other individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.